Monday, January 30, 2012

Well, now I am 65! Still alive. Still me. Still souped up on the newest trend I can find, which is NOT the newest "it" trend... But fun for a geezer geek like me.

It's my iPad/iPod love affair, with a piquant touch of Facebook, Twitter, Bloggosphere and TiVo. I can't help it that 75% of my peers are ...intimidated...hateful..scared of..worried about.. Or oblivious to teck! I for one...Love my geeky tecky plugged in gadgets!

I also am deeply addicted to other stuff:

Ok. Yessss my darling Jeff
My grand kids
My sewing
Jogging- yes, now with my iPod Nano qued up with all sorts of nifty playlists
And yes... GRR Martin's series of books- on my Kindle/iPad of course
Oh...Downton Abbey. This I prefer to watch at the actual broadcast time for Masterpiece. 9 pm Sunday nights. How many Sundays has this been going on?
Did I mention Merlot?

No comments:

Post a Comment